Kittens, are you planning to take a photo of yourself in costume this year and submit it for our big costume contest??? I’m sorry to admit that the readers over at Superficial Gallery wiped the floor with us last year, so I’m counting on you all to turn in a picture or two and help us win!
This year it couldn’t be easier to enter the contest. Simply take a photo of yourself in costume holding the contest sign (available here or in the gallery below). If you forget the sign, you can still play – just give us your best tongue-out in-costume photo and you’re in! Submit photos to email@example.com or upload them directly to the contest event page by Sunday, November 2.
What’s in it for you, you ask? We’ve just announced this year’s prizes, and there’s over $400 worth of great stuff from Kingston Technology, Uncommon Goods, and more! The announced prizes are listed below – click through the gallery for more pictures!
- Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 (64GB) (MSRP $130)
- Kingston Digital MobileLite Wireless Flash Reader for Smartphones and Tablets ($50.00)
- F-Bomb Paperweight from Uncommon Goods ($45.00)
Category Prizes (Sexiest Costume, Funniest, Grossest, etc.)
- Kingston Digital 32 GB SDHC Class 10 Flash Cards ($25.00 each)
- Kingston DT Special Edition 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drives ($25.00 each)
- Uncommon Goods Record Coasters ($18.00)
- Uncommon Goods Super Awesome Magnet Putty ($15.00)
- An assortment of prizes hand selected by me, to include Doomed Crystal Skull Shot Glasses, Robot Hands temporary tattoos, and GAMAGO Zombie Family Car Decal Stickers.