I know Eva is trying to be seasonal with the gifs right now and that makes me happy. Cold is way more horrifying than heat (except for Hell I guess). This lady getting creamed by an icicle is just one of the many horrible fates that can befall you in the winter.
- The old head in a snowblower gag
- Fall through the ice
- Slip on a walkway and split your head open
- Snowman butt-stuff
- Jack Nicholson at the end of the Shining
In the summer, there really isn’t any equivalent.
- Get locked in a car in a parking lot
- Stranded in a desert
- Sweat through your suit coat during the day because the meeting room you were in had no AC and then be expected to go out with people after work
Those really aren’t that bad. I think that’s probably why people in warm climates are so laid back. You can’t get too worked up if “hit by falling coconut” is a leading cause of death.
– Horror GIF of the Week: The Eye
– Found Along Unbidden Pathways: Site News
– Horror GIF of the Week: Face Guy
Categories: Holiday of Horrors 2012, Holidays, Horror GIF of the Week
which Black Christmas is this? The original or remake?
It’s the remake, although I believe the unfortunate lady in the GIF is Andrea Martin, who appeared in both the original and the remake.
Do I even want to know what “Snowman butt-stuff” is?
Never should have put that damn carrot on that damn snowman.
I am so confused. I thought Eva wrote all the entries on this blog, but now not even she know what “Snowman butt-stuff” is (and I’m dying to find out!)..?
Acadia is our resident guest writer. He runs Superficial Gallery but pops up here every now and again with a new series just for TYOH. Before the horror gifs it was 31 Scary Things. I am afraid to ask about the snowman butt-stuff.
Just leave the snowman butt-stuff to me.
I don’t believe anyone was clamoring to get in line, darling.
Reblogged this on Scream Masters and commented:
Here is a seasonal treat from “A Year of Halloween”. Appreciate the cold, kiddies.