The world abounds with mysterious places, unsettling locales that, by virtue of accident or design, can raise a chill in even the hardiest of travelers. Check out this compilation of the 25 creepiest places on Earth by Listverse. Which ones would you go to? Would you go in sunshine…or stay until the shadows had crept in and moonlight and ghosts were your only companions?
You can find the places mentioned in the list and photos below. Spooky locals previously featured here on TYoH are linked to the original articles for more reading. Head over to Listverse for the complete list and text of each location.
25. Actun Tunichil Muknal, 24. Takakonuma Greenland Park, 23. The Overtoun Bridge, 22. Beelitz Military Hospital,
21. The Sedlec Ossuary, 20. Prypiat, 19. Staten Island Tugboat Graveyard, 18. San Zhi Resort, 17. Ryugyung Hotel, 16. Sighisoara, 15. Ghost City of Fengdu, 14. Winchester Mystery House, 13. Ruins of Detroit, 12. City Hall Subway Station, 11. Matsuo Ghost Mine, 10. British Sea Forts, 9. La Isla de las Munecas, 8. Prague’s Old Jewish Cemetery, 7. Varosha, 6. Gunkanjima, 5. Hellingly Hospital, 4. Candido Godoi, 3. Catacombs of Paris, 2. Bird Suicide Grounds of Jatinga, 1. Aokigahara Forest
– You Could be Dead for a Long Time: 25 Cemeteries to Scare You Out Of Your Skin
– La Isla de las Munecas: The Horror of Doll Island
– The Ghost Who Walks: 10 Most Haunted Places in America
Categories: Oddities, Paranormal Activities, Videos
Leave a Reply