Kittens, go see this great DIY tutorial from Spooki over at spookypurin for creating a creepy Silent Hill nurse mask. This is a fairly straightforward tutorial with a very recognizable, spooky outcome, so keep it in mind for your summer Con or Halloween planning…there are, after all, only 203 days to go!
– DIY Super Hero Capes (Child & Adult)
– A Zillion Scooped-Out Crania: DIY Skull Tee
Silent Hill Bubblehead Nurse Mask Tutorial
Hi there! c:
I’ve been getting questions as to how I made the mask (but most of all how I could see from it lol), so I put together a brief little tutorial. 🙂
You will need…
1. Cling wrap
2. One inch tape
4. Skin-colored cap or skin pantyhose
5. Brown, beige, red, and black acrylic paint
6. Coffee or black tea
8. Hot glue
9. Resistance to fling things across the room in frustration
10. Someone to help you, or someone you can raeg at
1. Liquid latex
Okay, so first you’re going to take some salt and draw a pentagram on the floor. We will commence the chant to our dark lord Satan.
Oh wait, wrong tutorial…
First of all, you’re going to sit in front of the mirror with your hair net/cap on (if…
View original post 551 more words
Categories: Costume DIY Tutorials, Costumes & Makeup, Makeup Tutorials
Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial!
It was really fabulous! Come back and visit any time. 🙂